Lockdown Day 14
April 5th 2020 …20 degrees (just saying)
Have been remiss. For the record Rock and I have not uncoupled. He is just not a qualified home schooler as wot I is. We did a tally up and it appears that as I have more 9 more O levels than him; I am Head Teacher (plus teacher, TA, cook and cleaner) and Rock is Caretaker. Not any old Caretaker though. If there was a Head of Caretakers a CEO Of C if you like, then Rock would be it. In 12 days he has stripped and rehung several doors, relaid all the flooring, put in underfloor heating and re tiled the kitchen floor. Rock is a veritable whirlwind of activity and a quite lovely one at that.
Don’t get me wrong, with Home School being closed for the Ester Holibobs I have been designated Relief Caretaker; painting and coffee making are my particular areas of expertise. I don’t like to encroach too much on Rock’s domain as I don’t want to render him impotent. He is not even keen if I take the bins out – we have quite definite blue and pink jobs in this house.
….. COVID 19 NEWS ……
- Queen has made public service announcement (rare sighting apart from annual Christmas Day outing).
- Boris J has been taken into hospital with an acute case of peskyvirusitis. He’s not we’ll all all
- Council have advised residents against gardening and spring cleaning to avoid refuse build up… that’s me unemployed … for the second time in 2 weeks
- Jogging may soon be banned due to heavy breathing on passers by… shame, was so very going to start that tomorrow.
- London is deserted … I really want to go and look but perhaps that’s the opposite of what they want.
- Uk deaths 4923 – crappy.